1. SUMITUBE W3B2 is a flexible, flame-retarded heat-shrinkable polyolefin tubing, with a thick wall modified polyamide adhesive which melts and flows, encapsulating and sealing components contained within.
2. SUMITUBE W3B2 complies with the requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/4, Class 3, in the sizes marked below.
3. Shrink temperature is 110° C.
4. Operating temperature range is -55° C to +125° C.
5. SUMITUBE W3B2 is recommended for applications requiring water-proofing for light cable and wire harnesses and protection of connector components.
6. For similar tubing with UL / CSA surface printing.