1. SUMITUBE K is a translucent semi-rigid, inherently flame retarded, heat-shrinkable PVDF tubing, that is recognized by Underwriters’ Laboratories (UL) Subject 224 with a VW-1 rating and meets or exceeds the requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/8C.
2. SUMITUBE K is tough and abrasion resistant in mechanical environments. It has excellent properties for cut-through and solvent resistance.
3. Shrink temperature is 170° C.
4. Operating temperature range is -55° C to +175° C.
5. SUMITUBE K is recommended for applications for strain relieving components such as soldered connections and splices which are in high continuous operating temperature environments. The material is good for applications where abrasion resistance is important.