1. SUMITUBE K3 is an extremely flexible, transparent, inherently flame retarded heat shrinkable PVDF tubing that meets or exceeds the requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/18, Class 3.
2. SUMITUBE K3 is tough and abrasion resistant in mechanical environments. It also has excellent resistance to solvents.
3. Shrink temperature is 90° C. It has the lowest shrink temperature and greatest flexibility of any PVDF type tubing available.
4. Operating temperature range is -55° C to +150° C.
5. SUMITUBE K3 is recommended for applications requiring clarity, flexibility and low shrink temperature, combined with the excellent fluid resistant capabilities of fluoropolymers.